RRAEH STUDENT TECHNICIAN
PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY & APPLICATION PROCESS
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Experience as a veterinary assistant is encouraged but not required
- Complete an essay
- Provide two professional references
- Submit a letter of recommendation
- Interview with program educators
RESOURCES AVAILABLE TO STUDENTS
- Canine skeleton
- Feline skeleton
- Equine skeleton
- Canine dental
- Feline dental
- Vertebral column
Course Textbooks Available for Check Out:
- Anatomy & Physiology for Veterinary Technicians
- Anatomy & Physiology Lab Manual
- Anesthesia & Analgesia for Veterinary Technicians
- Applied Pharmacology for Veterinary Technicians
- Essentials of Biology
- Clinical Textbook for Veterinary Technicians
- Clinical Textbook for Veterinary Technicians – Workbook
- Diagnostic Parasitology for Veterinary Technicians
- Essential Calculations for Veterinary Nurses
- Laboratory Animal & Exotic Pet Medicine: Principles & Procedures
- Laboratory Procedures for Veterinary Technicians
- Medical Dosage Calculations: A Dimensional Analysis & Approach
- Radiography in Veterinary Technology
- Small Animal Surgical Nursing
- and more!
- Teaching stethoscope
- Phlebotomy & IV practice model
- Laptop computers
- Dental scaler
- Critical Care Jerry CPR Dummy
Frequently Asked Questions
After program acceptance, students can enroll into the partnership in the next semester.
Our program is structured for completion in 2-2.5 years.
The cost per semester is $1,600. The program is four semesters making the total cost of tuition $6,400.
The partnership fee will be $500 per month.
Financial options are available for students. More information to come.