With our 24/7/365 operating hospital, Red River Animal Emergency Hospital and Referral Center (RRAEH) has emergency veterinarians and critical care specialists always available for common emergencies and trauma surgeries. We have the highest quality surgical instruments, electrosurgery, cautery and exceptional monitoring systems to closely observe our patients to craft the most effective care plan.
Our more common surgeries conducted include:
- Cystotomy to remove bladder stones
- Emergency C-section
- Gastric dilatation-volvulus (bloat)
- Limb amputation
- Diaphragmatic hernia repair
- Gastrointestinal foreign body/obstruction removal splenectomy
- Wounds, burns, and laceration repair
- Emergency spay surgery for treatment of pyometra (infection of the uterus)
Some surgeries are reviewed on a case-by-case situation. Further analysis with your veterinarian will determine whether a more advanced procedure should be considered.