Red River Animal Emergency Hospital and Referral Center in Fargo, ND is currently seeking exceptional Customer Service Representatives. We are hiring for full-time and part time positions that require flexibility with scheduling since we are a 24/7 Emergency Hospital (Shifts are typically 3-4 days a week and may include: Weekends, Holidays, and Overnights).
At Red River Animal Emergency Hospital and Referral Center, our Customer Service Representatives are imperative to the success of our hospital. In this position, you are the first hospital employee each client sees and we want every first impression to be a positive and lasting one. You will need to be able to function calmly and compassionately in situations that can be very emotional and difficult for our clients.
We believe in working together to exceed our clients and patients expectations through remarkable care and communication for their pets.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will:
- Greet and make eye contact to offer every client, visitor, or hospital employee a warm and professional greeting upon their entry into our hospital.
- Clearly communicate expectations to clients regarding their visit and act as a liaison between clients and our medical team throughout their visit.
- Answer telephones in a timely manner while providing accurate information with empathy and professionalism.
- Check clients and patients into our EMR system accurately and consistently, having broad knowledge of hospital operations to educate each client of their patients journey.
- Effectively discuss sensitive issues with clients while using empathy, compassion, and understanding.
- Being a compassionate listener whether in person or on the phone.
- Maintain incoming and outgoing patient records through email or fax and correspond promptly and professionally with local referring Veterinarian practices.
- Accurately and consistently handle financial transaction processing.
We are proud to offer a competitive compensation and benefit package.
Customer Service Representatives Pay: $16 per hour.
Full-Time benefit options include:
- Health Care Benefits – medical(Blue Cross Blue Shield Platinum), dental & vision
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Pet Care Discounts/Pet Food Discounts
- Scrub Allowance
- CE Allowance
- Shift Differential
RRAEH is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.